- INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
- IP ADDRESSES
- WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
- USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION
- DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
- YOUR RIGHTS
- ACCESS TO INFORMATION
2. INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOUWe do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties. We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on kiwimarket.com (our site). This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our site, subscribing to our service, buying our products, posting material or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our site.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our site and of the fulfilment of your orders.
- Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access.
3. IP ADDRESSESWe may collect information about your computer or mobile device, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
5. USES MADE OF THE INFORMATIONWe may publish a select list of buyers of our products, on our site, to better market our site and our products. We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
7. YOUR RIGHTSYou have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us via our Contact Us page. Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
8. ACCESS TO INFORMATIONThe Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of $35 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.